Welcome to Berne Community Calendar.
Events on this calendar are supplied by Chamber members as well as other civic minded agencies.
If you wish to submit an event to be placed on the calendar please contact Sheree Barkley at email@example.com or call 260.589.8080
• May 4 – Limberlost State Historical Site
o Guided Tour of Loblolly Marsh. Wetland restoration overview at 10 a.m. in the Limberlost Education Center (Geneva IN) followed by a guided tour of the marsh.
• May 6 – Adams/Wells Job Fair
o The Adams/Wells Human Resource Group will host a public job fair on Monday, May 6th from 1:00 pm until 5:00 pm in the lower level of the Wells County Chamber of Commerce. There will be representatives from retail, manufacturing, and healthcare to meet with candidates and accept resumes and applications for a wide range of positions including sales, finance, production, material handling, clerical, maintenance and others. In addition, candidates may bring their resume and have the opportunity to have it critiqued by a human resource professional.
• May 11 – Berne City Wide Garage Sales
• May 11- Limberlost State Historical Site
o Creature Feature. Spend time with Limberlost naturalist or guest speaker and get up close and personal with some of Indian’s wildlife. 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. cost is $2/person
• May 13- Berne City Council Meeting 7:30 p.m.
• May 15 – Board of Public Works 8 a.m.
• May 17 – Muensterberg Plaza
o Teens with Tunes at 7 p.m.
• • May 18- Rotary Nelson’s Chicken BBQ at Community Market US 27
• May 18- The Drive 4 UR Community event will take place on Saturday, May 18th from 10am until 1pm at Cross Community Church parking lot in Berne.
o The Ford Motor Company will pay $20 to Family LifeCare for every person/couple who test drives a vehicle that day. In addition, Moser Motors is graciously giving away three gas cards valued at $100, $75, and $50, in which each person/couple who test drives will be entered to win.
• May 18- Limberlost State Historical Site
o Loblolly Wildflower Safari. Join Limberlost naturalist for a stroll along the Loblolly Marsh trails focusing on the beautiful and varied spring wildflowers- what they are and how man and animal use them. Loblolly Marsh 10 a.m. – 12 p.mm $3/person.
• May 22 – Boys & Girls Club Golf Outing
o Contact Christen Sprunger, Executive Director at 260-724-9128 to register
• May 27- Memorial Day – All City offices closed.
• May 28 – City Council – 7:30 p.m.